- Air Conditioning: Main house - upstairs; River Cottage - lounge area
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: Main house: 4; River Cottage: 2
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso
- Combustion Fire
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Dining Room
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Linen: Sheets and bath towels
- Microwave Oven
- Pizza Oven
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
EASTER SPECIAL: Stay Saturday and Sunday night for $2079 (plus any 3rd party fees)
Boasting an alluring rustic charm, this 2-acre property is ideally positioned in the heart of the Shoalhaven wine region making it an excellent choice for your next corporate getaway, family holiday or weekend escape with friends.
Set slightly back from the beautiful Shoalhaven River, the heritage listed Old School Masters House exudes an appealing English vibe, with moody oil paintings, piano, reading nook and 2 fireplaces dotted throughout the residence.
Drenched in character and history, the main dwelling comprises of 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - 1 with a quirky, circular spa and traditional slate floors. The new owners have spared no expense with organic cotton bedding, electric blankets, plush bath towels and plenty of storage for guests to store their belongings. The sun-drenched master bedroom includes an ensuite and sensational views of the propertys lush gardens.
A charismatic lounge room, furnished with a striking blue-velvet chaise, classic lampshade and an array of eclectic ornaments will ensure you can relax in style while enjoying the use of the large flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi and open fireplace.
The modern kitchen is equipped with a new fridge/freezer, 6-burner stovetop, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, and of course the essential coffee machine for those long Sunday brunches filled with scrumptious food and great company.
An impressive kitchen/dining area flaunts a vintage, 10-seater dining table and notable wooden floors - perfect for dinner parties, and spills out onto an undercover verandah complete with BBQ, table and chairs and a convenient outdoor laundry.
In addition to the Old School Masters House is a weatherboard cottage. Sleeping up to 4 people the cottage resides at the rear of the estate and includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, modern kitchen (fridge, stove-top, microwave, crockery) TV, Wi-Fi and a quaint balcony overlooking a thriving garden.
This older yet uniquely original estate has an intriguing backyard with funky pizza oven, fire-pit, a collection of vintage lawn mowers, one-off sculptures and an iconic train carriage.
The propertys central location ensures exploring the South Coast is an absolute breeze with world-class wineries, beaches and nature trails right on your door step.
Whether you wish to indulge in a day of winetasting, surf at Seven Mile beach or spoil yourself at one of Berrys delicious cafes or chic homeware shops the opportunities are endless. Coolangatta School House truly is a one of a kind, allowing you to experience country living at its very best!
The Old school Masters House Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, fan and bar heater
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, fan and bar heater
- Bedroom 3: 3 single beds, fan and bar heater
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Extra guests: option of using sofa bed in kids playroom.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 1 spa bath, 2 showers
- Kids toy room with pullout sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen, including brand new fridge and oven, dishwasher, microwave, crockery and coffee machine
- 2 fireplaces: 1 open fireplace and 1 wood burning stove (Firewood provided)
- Vintage furniture and homewares
- Eco Down Under organic white cotton bedding, electric blankets on all beds
- 10-seater vintage dining table
- Flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi
- BBQ and outdoor seating
- Pizza oven
- Spacious, with plenty of parking.
River Cottage: Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds.
- 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans, 1 bathroom with shower
- Modern kitchen including fridge, 4-burner stove-top, microwave and crockery
- Whitewashed floors
- TV, Wi-Fi
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Balcony with garden views.
- Air-conditioning in kitchen/lounge area
- Ironing board and iron
The Iconic Train: if you have ever driven down south, you would have seen this iconic landmark on Bolong Road! Many remember the 1970s and 80s when it was open to the public serving afternoon high tea. The owners hope to bring it back to its former glory and create a unique venue for family get togethers, corporate retreats, dinner parties and birthday parties. However, sadly the train is currently out of bounds due to safety concerns. Think of it currently as a very cool garden ornament!!
Please note: if you are looking for a property with state of the art, modern amenities then Coolangatta School House may not be suitable for you. However, if you are seeking a residence full of character and history positioned in a fabulous location on the South Coast, then you have found an absolute gem!
Don't forget to ask about ourSTAY 3 PAY 2 OVER A WEEKEND. Offer available outside of school and public holidays, pricing will be amended at time of booking by a team member ofBERRY GETAWAYS.