- Air Conditioning: Both lounge rooms + 2 bedrooms
- Baby Equipment: High chair and port-a-cot (BYO linen)
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: 4
- Boat Parking
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace: x 2
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ: Weber, 5 burner
- Heated Pool: Solar heated between months Oct-April
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Linen: Linen and bath towels
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV: 65" and 75"
- Washing Machine
SPECIAL: Stay 3 Pay for 2 nights. Offer available outside of school and public holidays.
Ten minutes from the beach, five minutes from town and zero minutes from kangaroos, 'The Paddock' truly is a rare gem of a retreat. Positioned on a quiet country lane, this modern coastal barn offers the right balance between luxury and laid-back charm that will leave you feeling refreshed and recharged. Wake up to views of natural bushland, native birds, and keep an eye out for a local wombat or echidna.
With polished concrete floors and contemporary, Scandinavian furnishings, this stylish property is ideal for group gatherings, or two families looking for a relaxing weekend away or an extended holiday break. Comprising four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, The Paddock comfortably sleeps up to 10 people (maximum of 8 adults). Bedrooms at either end of the property allow guests to enjoy their privacy when desired. A fully-equipped laundry will ensure your stay is stress-free.
Flooded with natural light, the open kitchen and living area is a true highlight of the property. The kitchen features top-of-the-line Miele appliances and everything needed to cook up a storm, as well as the obligatory coffee machine. The handy breakfast bar and 8- seater, timber dining table provide multiple options to indulge in long, lazy breakfasts and casual dinners.
Boasting a combustion fire place for winter and air-conditioning for summer comfort, the huge main living room is a comfortable setting for holiday lounging and a perfect refuge to treat yourself to the free Netflix that is available on the 65 inch Sony TV. A Hi-fi stereo with CD and Bluetooth receiver is also available for anyone wanting to enjoy their own music playlist. A separate rumpus room complete with another 75 inch TV, wireless internet and Xbox is a perfect space for serious screen-time.
The propertys salt-water pool, outside entertaining area (including a 5-burner Weber), hammocks and cubby house nestled among the trees allow for limitless fun and entertainment for all ages. With views of Drawing Room Rocks, and stunning walking tracks bordering The Paddock, getting back to nature has never been so easy.
However, if seriously good coffee, boutique shopping, award-winning wineries and gourmet local dining are more your flavour, hop on your bike or take the 5-minute car trip into the popular Berry hub.
- Bed 1: King, walk-in wardrobe
- Bed 2: 2 King singles
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4: Two sets of double bunks
- Two bathrooms (baths, showers and toilets included).
- Fully-equipped kitchen and dining room (cutlery, microwave, fridge, oven, dishwasher, coffee machine included).
- 2 Living rooms, 65 and 75 inch TVs, Wi-Fi, Hi-fi stereo with CD and Bluetooth receiver, Netflix account provided
- Laundry (washing machine, dryer, ironing board, iron, mini fridge)
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioner
- Combustion fireplace
- Linen and towels provided
- Fully fenced, salt-water pool, solar heated between the months OctApr
- High chair and port-a-cot available
- Fully fenced yard.
********** Bookings over Christmas, New Year and until the end of January are a minimum 7 nights ************
Don't forget to ask about ourSTAY 3 PAY 2 OVER A WEEKEND. Offer available outside of school and public holidays, pricing will be amended at time of booking by a team member ofBERRY GETAWAYS.