- Bath Tub: In main house ensuite
- Bedrooms: 3, 4 or 5
- Central Heating: Ducted air in downstairs of main house only
- Child Friendly
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans: In main house bedrooms
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Linen: Sheets and bath towels
- Pets Welcome
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary service
SPECIAL 1: Book 2 nights in the months of May or June and receive 20% off the total tariff.
A NOTE ON RATES
The rates listed on this site include the MAIN HOUSE ONLY sleeping 6 guests, with 1 ensuite and a separate main bathroom. There are 2 lower level queen bedrooms with ensuites that can be rented for an additional fee. Weekend tariff's begin at $125/night per room with a 2 night minimum. When booking for Christmas and the New Year period, the rate will include the main house and the 2 lower level queen bedrooms. Please call our office to confirm the rates for your stay.
MIDWEEK SPECIAL: book the lower level rooms between Mon-Fri, for $200/night each. When booking 2 nights get 20% off the total tariff(Offer available outside of school and public holidays; booking fees are additional)
Ideal for families or a group of friends, this newly renovated property is ready for you to slow down, relax and enjoy!
Unwind in this beautiful abode, boasting 5 spacious bedrooms, three with ensuites and one with large bath - idyllic for winter nights.
Sleeping 6, 8 or 10 guests, beautiful well lit rooms come complete with quality linen, ceiling fans and plenty of storage.
Long chats and effortless entertaining is made easy with an open plan kitchen and dining area leading onto an outdoor deck, with an undercover BBQ area close by.
The entire downstairs entertaining area is spoilt with ducted air conditioning/heating, whilst the upstairs ensuite bedroom has reverse cycle, making your stay even more pleasurable.
A large lounge room including an open fire and a separate kids TV room provide the essential ingredients for you to simply kick-back and relish in the company of loved ones or good buddies.
This beautiful weekender is just walking distance to Berrys township, complete with scrumptious cafes and irresistible fashion outlets for you to take pleasure in. Its also just a short drive away from breathtaking mountain scenery and stunning white sandy beaches. In the summer months, Berry public swimming pool is a great place to cool off and is only a 5 minute walk away.
- 5 bedrooms: 3 queen bedrooms in main house, 2 queen bedrooms in separate, lower level residence
- 1 main bathroom (downstairs of main house) and three ensuites (1 in the main house, 2 in the separate lower level residence)
- Ceiling fans in all main house bedrooms, ducted air conditioner in downstairs area, reverse cycle in upstairs bedroom
- Quality linen included
- Open fire place
- Separate kids TV room
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Undercover BBQ area
- Pet friendly
- Walking distance to Berry's local swimming pool
- Wi-fi (this is a complimentary service, if there are outages there will be no compensation)
Note: This property can be let out to either 6, 8,10 guests. It will not be rented out to two separate groups at one time.
Don't forget to enquiry about our current specials! SPECIAL 1: Book 2 nights in the months of May or June and receive 20% off the total tariff (Conditions apply).All tariffs will be amended by a team member of Berry Getaways at time of booking.